General Terms and Conditions
- Every member can only have one active bonus at a time. Member may claim other bonuses after fulfilling the rollover requirement of the current active bonus.
- Any members, who, in the opinion of 23ACE, abuse any offer, will have their bonus forfeited and accounts closed.
- You should only deposit money in your account for the purposes of you using such money to place bets/wagers on the 23ACE website. We shall be entitled to suspend or close your account if we reasonably consider or have reason to believe that you are depositing money without any intention to place bets/wagers. In such circumstances, we may also report this to relevant authorities.
- If the value of a deposit is not played through in full before a withdrawal is requested, 23ACE reserves the right to make a charge to the customer’s account to cover all reasonable costs relating to both the deposit and withdrawal. If necessary, the value of the withdrawal requested may be reduced accordingly.
- If the value of a deposit is not played through in full before a withdrawal is requested, or there is any evidence of a series of bets/wagers placed which results in guaranteed customer profits irrespective of the outcome, or where all the betting/wagering is determined to be low risk, 23ACE reserves the right to request a receipt showing proof of transactions of the deposits before any withdrawals are processed.
- Withdrawals may be subject to audit and/or identity verification before being processed. You may be requested to furnish proof of identification, address, age and/or proof of deposit, proof of game play or telephone number. Failure to provide this information to us within 72 hours of a request being made may result in the bonus and any associated winnings being withdrawn.
- At 23ACE’s discretion, you may be requested to provide identification documents. It is mandatory that you provide the requested information. If you do not provide the requested information, you agreed to give up your rights to any bonuses or balances left in your 23ACE’s account.
- Promotional bonuses offer is limited to one time only redemption per person/account/family/ address/email address/telephone number/payment account (e.g. debit or credit card, etc)/IP Address/shared computer environment, e.g. school, public library or workplace. We reserve the rights to withdraw the availability of any bonus offer to any customer or group of customers.
- Promotional bonuses could not be withdrawn or transferred to any games unless the stake rollover requirement of bonuses has been met.
- The maximum withdrawal from any non-deposit bonuses is x10 of the said bonus amount unless stated otherwise.
23ace reserves the right to withhold payment and to declare bets on an event void if we have evidence that the following has occurred:
- the integrity of the event has been called into question;
- the price(s) or pool has been manipulated;
match rigging has taken place.
Evidence of the above may be based on the size, volume or pattern of bets placed with 23ace across any or all of our betting channels. A decision given by the relevant governing body of the sport in question (if any) will be conclusive. If any customer owes any money to 23ace for any reason, we have the right to take that into account before making any payments to that customer.
Where there is evidence of a series of bets each containing the same selection(s) having been placed by or for the same individual or syndicate of individuals, 23ace reserves the right to make bets void or withhold payment of returns pending the outcome of any subsequent investigation. X100 rollover will be imposed upon the offenders’ remaining credit if found guilty for the offence said above.
- There is a minimum and maximum bet set which varies according to the event involved. Members are encouraged to check the rules for each game and bet type before placing any bet.
- Draw result, both sides bet, rejected, cancelled and trade-in bet tickets are excluded in rollover calculation. Unless it is stated otherwise.
- Wager of win half/lose half will contribute to half rollover requirement only. Wager on odds below 1.60 (Decimal), -1.66 (Indo) or 0.60 (MY/HK) will not be counted towards satisfying rollover requirement. Unless it is stated otherwise.
- At 23ACE’s discretion, if we have proof that any customers using third-party information. We reserve the rights to withdraw the availability of any bonus and relevant balance offer to any customers or group of customers.
- 23ACE reserves the right to amend, cancel, reclaim or refuse any promotion at its own discretion.
23ACE Zero tolerance for bonus abuse and/or bonus.
We are aware of Bonus Abuse & Fraud taking place on our products. In light of that and to protect our genuine customers and to allow us to provide more bonuses for them, the following terms are effective forthwith
- Promotions and bonuses are there to reward our valued players – We have a zero tolerance policy on bonus abuse and fraudulent activity. We reserve the right to block bonuses from any player who we deem to be abusing our promotions. If fraudulent activity or abuse is suspected, we reserve the right to remove bonuses and associated winnings from the account and any associated accounts.
- In attempt of a shoe with all one sided bet in BACCARAT, DRAGON TIGER, ROULETTE (Black/Red) (with or without bonus). The management reserved the right to investigate for such “abnormal” betting behavior and final decision given without further appeal.
Any continuous bets on any side of more then 15 hands is considered as a Bias bet.
This house rules applied to 23Ace and needs no further explanation if such activity is spotted.
The determination of what constitutes bonus abuse shall be at the sole discretion of the company, but for clarity what will be considered evidence of bonus abuse shall include, but not be limited to, the following examples:
- Wagering the bonus money on excluded games
- Multiple account strategy / proxy account strategy
- Cross platform betting strategy
- Arbing of bets
- Two tier betting strategy
- Bonus stacking strategy
- Using a VPN or masking IP address
- Affiliate CPA or revenue share abuse